I really enjoy working with people to identify their goals and challenges, to pinpoint the changes to what they eat that could really make a difference to how they feel. To help you change how you eat on a long term basis it is important to go beyond simply applying science and providing information. We need to draw on your own motivations and create plans that are practical in your life and sustainable in the long term. Good nutrition coaching is about helping you to learn to nurture yourself.
I am able to offer nutrition coaching face to face in clinic and, via Skype or phone.
- analysis and interpretation of a comprehensive health questionnaire
- analysis of a 5 day food diary
- health goals setting
- personalised nutritional advice and supplementation plan
- action planning
- functional testing recommendations (where applicable)
- monthly follow-up consultations
- interim weekly or fortnightly catch-up calls to provide further support and guidance
- recipe pack
- guided food shopping trip
- guided menu planning
- cookery sessions